Sunday, November 1, 2009

Butterfly Dreamer

The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.
~Rabindranath Tagore



I had so much fun making up a Halloween post for Achariya's blog that I thought I would try my own hand at this blogging thing. I have had a love/hate relationship with butterflies for several years so when I found this dress from Haunted Zuzu I couldn't resist it. It was easy to find things to pair with it as my inventory is a deep and vast thing and butterflies tend to hide in the corners. I have no small collection of butterfly tattoos but I only just found the throat tattoo wandering around the Harajukubox sim this past weekend. Again I saw and new I must possess.

With the outfit and the tattoos in place I had only to settle on the perfectly jewelry. This was not a problem. Random Calliope's Ode was perfect. If I had any problem it was selecting a color from one of the, at last count, 27 variations. The only thing that could possibly be better then the vast variations available in this set is the fact that it is available free to anyone game enough to do some butterfly hunting in the flower fields of Ode. If you have never been to Ode you are missing not only one of the loveliest sim on the grid but an opportunity to collect what is, in my opinion, some of the most outstanding miniature prim artistry ever created in Second Life.

To finish off the look I got to wear one of my new skins from the latest Designers United Event. Wait! I think crows might eat butterflies. Sssshhhhhhhh don't tell anyone!


Credits:
Hair: Maitreya Green II - Walnut by Onyx LeShelle
Skin: (vive9) Cailyn [light] CrowsWish *no freks* Skin by BluAbyss Denimore
Eyes: *Kookie* Editorial eyes V1 - Washed out grey by Kookie Lemon
Jewelry: Ode in Twilight by Random Calliope
Throat Tattoo: *SFS* Butter Throat Tattoo ~ Boxed by Vry Offcourse
Navel Tattoo: AITUI TATTOO - Pretty Butterfly by Jesseaitui Petion
Outfit: (Haunted Zuzu) - Black Butterfly Dress Set by HauntedZuzu Sorbet

No comments: