Saturday, August 1, 2009

Better Late Than Never

I admit it. I'm not a blogger. I can't see why anyone would want to read what I think about the world. But then again maybe a blog is like finding old letters in the attic. Getting a glimpse into the thoughts and experiences of another person is strangely intoxicating and addictive. So perhaps someone will get intoxicated off of me. That is not such a bad thought. I suppose we would all like to think that something we say or do with influence another. When we write a blog we are chasing that dream, that our words will matter to someone else. That they will lead us down paths and open up doors to adventures and people that we never imagined.

So in that hope for adventure and excountering the unexpected I will make a new start. With the best intentions for more to come sooner rather then later, I leave you to your flights of fancy for the evening.


No comments: